- A minimum of 2 square metres as a performance space.
- A chair per person, without arms, placed in the area of performance.
- Adequate lighting to see the chart music.
- Cover or shade over the instruments.
- A “plan B” is required in the event of rain as instruments cannot be used outside in wet weather.
Instruments cannot be used outside in strong direct sunlight also, therefore shade either from a tree, umbrella or marquee is suitable.
- A meal/food is required if your booking is 4 or more hours long.